Login error

"> Ie login box doesn't show, have changed resolution, cleared cache, refreshed, re-started computer and run scan nothing, please investigate at your end. Also tried chrome and when clicking login box, a box appears saying error. Only able to access game through firefox which I'm not a fan of "> Please resolve it soon and thank you in advance.
Comments
Oh and just so you know flash player etc is the latest version I'm almost 100% the fault is on your part.
Hello Horned Demon,

Thank you for letting us know that you are not able to see log-in window when using Internet Explorer and we'll be looking into it shortly. However please use different browser for time being. Thank you!
Ihit,

Could you look into chrome as well please? Last I checked when I tried to log in box appeared but once I clicked character selection a box appeared saying error
Horned Demon,

Login box should be working perfectly fine on both Google Chrome and Firefox, if having trouble with it on either of these two browsers clear it's cache and cookies from start of time/everything.
I am having exactly the same problem last 2 days
this same issue as mine
I also suffer the same fate
We are aware of issue where players who are using internet explorer might not be able to see authorization window and are looking into it to fix it as soon as possible. Meantime simply use a different browser for time being.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.