Hunter production isn't working

When I log in and start working traps, I cannot get any hunter production from the kill. I have a knife equipped and I can even switch out knives while trying to "use" it. (Use is the term listed on the production kill) I am losing production and it's costing me coin to purchase a lure. (So far have lost 3 level 1 traps). The only fix that I have found to work is to refresh while in the "Victory" screen.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Comments
Hello Elyke,

Seems to be working fine for me, is it only in specific places with specific traps you are getting this issue or any traps you try to use? As always try to clear your browser cache and cookies and see if it persists. If i may ask what browser are you using?
I use google chrome. I have also noticed trouble when I change my knife. I usually start my traps with the level 1 traps, then switch my knife to do a level 3 trap. I have experienced the same issue when switching knives. So, the only fix that I have found to work is to kill a random mob after switching knives, then, at the victory screen to refresh.
I have not cleared my browser cache and cookies so I will try that option.
I know I am not the only one experiencing this same issue. I had a chat with a level 2 hunter having the same issue.
Thanks for the response.
So this issue occurs only when you swap through your knives?
Yes, I have just cleared out my level 1 traps, switched knives to level 3 knife and attacked a low level beast (rather than risk losing another level 3 trap) and I get the same issue. At the "Victory" screen I have the Beast Carcass, but when I try to "use" I see the "use" button change but no production happens.
Additionally, I have attempted to swap out knives at the "Victory" screen and use a level 1 knife and I get a message that a says "! Equip a Knife to carve the carcass." So, when I switch back to the level 3 knife, I no longer get the "Equip a Knife" message, but I still can't carve the carcass.
Alright thanks for letting me know, and the last question - does this only occur with traps or when you hunt monsters as well?
It happens when I hunt monsters too. I have learned to try switching knife on a low level monster to see if it will allow me to use the knife. It usually does not work, so I refresh and that fixes it.
Just to be clear, I switch the knife prior to starting a monster battle.
Elyke,

Alright, we'll be looking into this issue and see if it can be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you!
i have the same issue
After i use my hunting knife once, the field knife will have exactly the same behaviour described by Elyke.

If i equip the field knife , then refresh , and then hunt more monsters the field knife works again. But i will ofcourse lose the loot from the monster i was originally hunting as that disappears with a refresh.

Clearing cache did not help ( i only cleared cache ,not cookies or anything else).
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.