FRAUD ALERTNo access to game funds

I used my discover card to pay $10 on my account for VaalorWHunterMom which is a moderator for your game and payment wall cancelled and denied funds, even though Discover approved it. Now I can't use any other method of payment to resolve this issue. I have 8 days left to pay back the game before my character is sent to debtor's prison. I have started an inquiry, and now it is frozen on that page. I have contacted Discover, paymentwall.com and xsolla to resolve this issue but no luck. I did not receive the $10 in my account and there is no other way to do it from my end. Please do not send my character to debtor's prison. I have 5 other toons and they are working fine. I will not use Discover to pay for them, as my other cards worked so far and I am not having a problem with them. I am really frustrated, please send me an email at the one registered for this account and I will provide any more information necessary to resolve this problem. I love this game and would hate to lose this character, and have my moderator account sent to debtor's prison. Please resolve this problem asap. Thanks, MBC
Comments
VaalorWHunterMom,

Please also send an e-mail to payment@dragoneternity.com explaining your issue and we'll be more than glad to help.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.