CPU and RAm consumption

Not sure where my topic has gone to.
The CPU is hitting about 50 when fighting monsters and memory consumption is too high..

Something is wrong with the update and it needs to be fixed before the laptops get damaged,
Comments
MNS,

Without numbers % of how much is being used is irrelevant. Also it's impossible to "damage" neither desktop nor laptop pc's as long as their temperatures are withing reasonable limits no matter how much ram/cpu resources are consumed during any game or other process.. Could you please provide full computer specs of yours if possible? Thank you!
I noticed also, during battles and such this games calls for almost the same cpu as Battlefield 3, which is kind of ridiculous
hmmm.. my lappys fan gave up and now im forced to have it repaired.
CPU usage was 45-50!! when it hits 50, the fan starts to blow out steam.
Ram hits upto 900mb.

I got a dual core i5 cpu with amd graphics of about 1gb (its a class 2 graphics card) - 50 is used by the games browser
ram of 4gb - off this 1gb is used by the game's browser

is that good or do u need more information? the laptop costed 850-900$ - i bought it about 12 months ago.
U need to go fight some monsters to experience the same consumption that I am facing!

Please check and update me! I am not going to let this second laptop of mine get into the same mess.

Thanks
Kind of off topic, but laptops of that quality Idle at 40-50c, and can can get up to 70+ During intensive activities (Gaming, graphics rendering, etc.) You may want to buy a can of air and clean your vents. Or even invest in laptop cooler, which run around 10$.
let me put it in better way!
Cooling+ cleaning vents -> its related to heat generation and fan blowing out lots of hot air

What i am trying to indicate here is -> the game has lots of memory leak issues and performance issues - my cpu hits a clock of 36-46 with the most minimal settings and 46-50 with the max settings.... This just implies the game is putting up huge load on the cpu. A browser based game, with most of its content stored on the pc, should not have this much.
-----Try playing huge graphic oriented games and compare how much cpu clock they hit.

Next point is about memory... Memory on browsers including chrome are hitting ram memory consumption upto 800mb -1gb during monster hunts!!! Compare this with the high end games you are playing and answer me if this game is as heavy as those high end games? Should it hit that much of memory?

Overall, the memory consumption and cpu cycle consumed, take a toll and cause ur system to be in heated state for a long time. Irrespective of whether u use can of air or cooling pads, they wont help!! They will just help ur processor be kept alive for a few days or months longer!!!

The devs and admins need to consider the performance issues when updating the game from time to time!
MNS,

High-end games consume much much more of your graphics card power while most of browser games (if not all) simply use the cpu for all calculations. Also regarding ram consumption - it is simply flash player that takes quite a lot of it for it perform as good as it can, even when watching a simple 1080p video you will have quite a lot of ram used.

-Alex-,

If it's an Ivy laptop 70 isn't exactly much as most their cpu's have TJmax of 105 degrees before it will start to throttle. Even several Mac laptops will often be close to 90 at high loads. 20-45% Cpu consumption during battle will barely heat your cpu opposing to your other mentioned stuff (rendering....) so it's nothing to worry about.
with all due respect...
high end games do consume a lot.. flash consumes a lot..
but for even a flash game to consume 60% cpu cycle today with the minimal settings for the game set -> just really shows -> something is really screwed up..

i am a programmer and i understand what cpu and memory consumption means.. when something consumes so high cpu - i can really say, something is really bad on coding end
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.