forbirum bugg???

i cant complete quest cause item is stuck in my inventory and there are 4 placed where they need to be....... would like to move on past this quest

thank you very much

wingflame
Comments
Hello WingFlame,

Could you please elaborate in more details what quest are you having trouble with? Thank you!
i have a forbirum in my backpack and quest says 3/4 placed but there are 4 placed by the house so i cant place it down
WingFlame,

Please mention the quest name you can't complete as it would be really helpful in solving your issues. Thank you!
valuable forbirum location crystal meadow
okay i brought this up on the 14th its now the 28th still no fix to this quest and it leads to a quest id like to get to please fix this
Hello WingFlame,

Please take a screenshot of all four being placed in Crystal Meadow with an open quest log so it would be clearly seen that there are already four placed and only 3 have been actually counted for your quest, you can send the screenshot(-s) to support@dragoneternity.com. Thank you!
the simple fact that i have to do this is extremely irritating
WingFlame,

Or you can simply click "Report a Bug" icon when in location, simply make sure your quest log of this quest is open.
okay ive done this including sending in game pics and yet this bugg is still here WTF I mean really this is bull look at when I originally posted this
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.