Can't attack allied clans during war with Clan Standards

War descriptions indicates that allied clans can be attacked with clan standards. This is not the case as I've just experience in the most recent War. I had to initiate fights with enemy allied clans using BC spheres. Need some clarification if this is the case. Thanks.
Comments
Hello Wyndflame,

You may not attack allied clan of enemy during war however allied clans may join into the battle that has been started with standard.
i would like to see it changed so we can attack the allied clans also^^ seeing as how they are part of the war at that point i think it would only be fair
wow, bump. this has been going on this long???? found this with a google search.
Please change this. or be rid of alliances completely.
Really most important impact of alliance now is that you don't attack each other at sea. It's still great for that.

And talk about a bump from the grave
Trongster,
I had made a new post a couple wars ago, and couldn't find it again. I got a good laugh when I google searched and this one came up, but my more recent one did not. Amuses me greatly that stuff from before I was even playing has not changed.

And, as part of the alliance, IE was able to attack AS non-stop during an HF war. But I was not able to hit IE back at all (and no, can't bc, in a war vs HF, we MUST wear protections, which means no BC spheres allowed). So, IE got to pick all the fights and pile in 9 vs 1 to tie me up. There is no reason (that I can think of), that I should not be allowed to hit an IE with a 3v3 clan standard if I want to during an HF war. The alliance should work both ways. You can hit and GET HIT during any war that either clan is in. ">
Fix this or be rid of alliances. Please.
IhitHello Wyndflame,

You may not attack allied clan of enemy during war however allied clans may join into the battle that has been started with standard.

Reading this again, perhaps it's not understood that the allies are STARTING the fights, not just joining into battles. Is it supposed to be fights started by war clan, THEN allies can join? Please help us understand how clan standards and alliances work. As it is right now, the advantages are very unbalanced.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.