cannot see pm's

I have refreshed many times and cleared cache.... I cannot see any pms and must readd all my channels (clan, trade etc.) everytime I refresh. I can only see pms in combat chat and have confirmed that others can still see my pms just fine... would like to know what is wrong since it started happening mid DoT and is quite the nuisance. I wsa fine before DoT started then started having issues about halfway through DoT.
Comments
an update. my chat works fine in new tabs I've opened. tried with raid, group and current combat. but when I deleted a few of my tabs to remake them it won't let me remake.
just logged on again. still same issues but allowing me to remake my tabs now.... but now need to leave and rejoin group everytime I log to see pms... so everytime I log or refresh I will need to remake all my tabs for the time being.
Hello Surturs Fire,

Are you still having trouble viewing your private messages?
yes I am still having issues.
any updates on this matter? is quite annoying
would appreciate an update on this since it has been a week and not a word has been said on the matter....
Have you tried checking if you have same issues when using different browser for example?
yes I have. I still have the same issues. I do everytime I have an issue because you always ask.... I take it this means you have done nothing involving this bug yet. I would still appreciate an update on how things are going with fixing this because this makes it pretty much impossible for anyone to contact me about anything while I am offline. and with the frequent server errors and refreshes that pop up nowadays I can't even stay logged on to try and get them that way.
As issues with not receiving private messages have been fixed, closing thread.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.