Freedom To The Enslaved MInd Quest

I quit this quest at the request for 100 silence and the quest has not been activated but then it activates it self when you buy silence. I have been buying silence to use for my air magic. Today after farming the air essence I went take the silence out of my tavern I had been buying a total of 222 and the next thing I know this quest acitvates and takes the 100 silence that I bought and now I am short. I refuse to buy any more silence to do my magic, I did not want to finish this quest, Surturs Fire had asked that his be removed from his quest log and I believe it has not been done. Now the only thing I want is my silence for my magic, take the ring as I am not going to finish this quest. And there is a pic on my bio of the problem, please solve this in a timely manner. I love DE and really have not had a problem with the game but this is the first it has really messed up my game
Comments
Hello Dragoneater,

Could you please clarify what exactly is the issue? The accidental miss-click of completion of Enslaved Mind quest?
Yes I can, first of all the orginal quest I started on lead up to the quest for the 100 silence for the ring for the next quest, I did not wish to complete the quest but everytime I would buy silence it would total the amount towards that 100 I needed and everytime I put in tavern it would subtract there was no way to cancel quest/ The day I decided to upgrade my magic and took the amount I had needing about 8 more silence to complete my spell , that quest activated and took way 100 of the amount I had, There was nothing to click to deactivate this and I do not wish to continure with the quest. I bought the silence a few at a time saving them up until I had the amt needed now I am 100 short of my goal. And I did not acivate the quest it activates itself because I have never had a 100 in my backpack, If you can correct this with the return of the 100 silence and have the quest deactivated I would appreciate it and I am not finishing the quest. The ring is still in my backpack and I have never had a problem with anything else other than the usual bugs or glitches, including the 100 monster kill that everyone is having problems with. So either the return of the 100 silence or the cost of the amt I purchase and if no that I guess I will just have to save enough coin until I can gain the 100 again. Much thanks for the reply
Ihit I know that you are a busy person with all the bugs and glitches but could you respond to this when you get a chance I would greatly appreeciate it. And many thanks
and I know that you probably hate Monday mornings and know you are a busy person with all the problems with these new updates but could you at least give me a clue as to what to do with this problem "> as my husband Surturs Fire and I have tried to help others with the problems you face we will repeat what has worked or not ">
"bump"
You probably simply miss-clicked and completed the quest. No quest automatically takes your resources be it sparks/essences or any other. Unfortunately reimbursement won't be possible here.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.