Comments
Same here I'm unable to log on
lagged me the entire first hour then I could not get on for the latter 3... half our people could not participate in the war and those that did lagged horribly

we demand either the war redone with all costs and exp gained/lost reset or our war tax removed
Hello everyone,

Thank you for letting me know about this issue, were there any other players who were having issues besides you? (Nicknames would be appreciated)
me, kat and vala got in the war from the start... after about 5 minutes I dropped for half an hour then was in it for a short time again then could not get back in game till after the war... warlord, jimmi, elgh and one other I do not remember who could not get in war at all... there were 6, including myself, who just managed to log in after the end of the war and vala was not one of those... I do not know if any other members of the clan tried to join as well as I did not see them after the war
Zalex Jr,

Thank you as your information will help in fix of this issue. Not only that we're looking at general updates to game performance in very close future to be applied.
so are we going to loose this war tax or are we going to have to live with the results of the game bug?
same thing happened to us the last war we were in
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.