FaceBook 100 Kills Error

So I Killed 100 Monsters And Got Messg Saying To Share and get .20 reals so i did didnt get my .20 reals so next time mess came up i had all read followed you guys on Face Book And Like the page looked at my seting to see if it lets you guys post and it all turned on and good 2 time i got mess i Still Didnt Get My reals iv got the mess 4 times now in all but iam not geting Any reals so whats up with face book dose it not work ? and how do i get the reals i should have got ?

Blade
Comments
Hello Blade26101,

First of all - please do turn off your browsers built in popup blocker as well as add facebook and dragoneternity to trusted sites. There must be a post on your wall with picture "I've killed 100 monsters or Dealt 20 mortal blows" (or similar) before you will receive the bonus. If there is no such posts on your facebook, please do try i mentioned earlier. Thank you!
I had the same problem. 2 days ago it didnt credit my account, yesterday it did and then today it was back to not giving me credit. Dragon eternity has been posting other things to my facebook page but for some reason it didnt post the 100 kills. so far i am out .40 reels because of it. Any help to fix this problem?
Same! The game owes me at least 3 reals!
It seems to do it at random. It posts when i level but seems to randomly not post the 100 kills. Hopefully today it will post it.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.