Not Able to get online

I am not ablt ot get online on my account at all... i log in and all it shows is the valor/exp bars, my account balance, the gold and real buttons and the rest of the outline of my account... but the main screen has that circle thing going on it, that i guess means loading and same on my chats , friends etc list and my character icon window.
I have tried restarting my laptop, clearing cache files, even downloaded google chrome again, also tried otherr browsers and it still doesnt work
the irony is that my cousin is able to go online and we are on the same internet conection.. and when he tries to go online on his account, using my browser .. he is able to but i am not.
Please advice
Comments
Same for me.. Happened while I was in combat on a clan war with UnderWorld (the one XXI currently belongs to).
This is also happening to me. Odly enough i am a member of Underworld and in this same clan war...
I am in the game and happen to me again now
the same thing is happening to me right now and i would realy like to know what is wrong
same here , happened after refresh, i log in but the chat nor main screen nor personal info is loading
i can't buy any more gold or reals either
I'm in a similar predicament.
Hello everyone are you still having issues of getting into the game?
it's too late now , point was that we couldnt join while the war was going on , the second it ended we could log in again
Outthere,

Thank you for pointing it out, I'll see that it gets looked into to see what the issue was.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.