Comments
Hello ima,

Thank you for letting us know about, if i may ask did you already try to share your 100 monster kills in last 24 hours besides one 10 minutes ago?
nope it has not credited me now for 2 days and there is a couple other people in chat discussing this too. redbomb and i forget the other one. midnit98 was trying to help us in chat but still not credited.
I also don't get the credit with my older Firefox 3.5 browser. With newer browser I have not had this issue. Is a browser update a possibility for you?
The same happened to me. I have killed 200 monster now and haven't received anything
I had same bug on old account now have rerolled and still same glitch. I hope it is checkable and we will get reals in due course because over a year there's probably £40+ worth of reals which is a serious bug when you put it like that.
1) You can claim the bonus only once every 24 hours
2) You must allow app to access your facebook account
3) If you're using IE make sure to add facebook and dragoneternity to trusted sites
4) For any browser do turn off your pop-up blocker
I have gone to google chrome have liked on facebook there is no pop up blocker setting on chrome i can find but still getting no reals for 100 kills.
ALDUINS WRATH,

Yes there is one for chrome, go to settings -> show additional settings -> under privacy there is a button to the left of clear browsing data , click it, scroll a little bit down and there you have it - pop blocker setting. Make sure to disable it.
Thanks Ihit have allowed pop ups now but yesterday I got the reals before I had disabled it, only read your message just now. So I'm not quite sure what was the cause of not getting reals as it worked with pop up blocker on yesterday. I think it may have to do with facebook settings of other users on laptop though not sure.
I had the same problem tonight and no there wa not another 100 monster kill since the last time the large window showed but then the sm one that says has been added to your acct and then in the in my group or clan page shows that it as paid it did not do that tonight, Popup blockers is off, game has been able to access my FB acct with no problem before and it has been over 24 hrs since the last 100th kill, and I use Chrome, this has never been a problem just after the update
http: //dragoneternity, com/game/fight,php?id=51287d81-6922-0206-3802-9ec2e972847e

this fight after it got the 100 mobs killed for 1st time today and no reals again this happens on and off for me lost a total of about 1.5 reals because i press claim share to facebook and nothing happens
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.