Lost Item

Hi I wonder if you can help me with an issue. During DOT this week I got some witcher dragon gauntlets, my dragon is a zerk dragon so I wanted to sell them. I put them up on the AH and didnt think about them again until today. They are not in my backpack, they are not in my AH and they are not in my sales tab in AH either. I am pretty sure I am not being stupid here, but am at a loss to explain where they went. Is there anything that can be done? Thanks
Comments
Hello kingmp,

You sold your Gaunlets of Diving Eagle yesterday to Squirter using trade function.
I did? Can you tell me how much for and when please? As I have no recollection of this at all...
kingmp,

28th January at 23:14 server time for 4 gold to Squirter as mentioned earlier, which means you sold it around seven hours prior to creating this thread.
That is so weird, that would have been around mid day for me, which rules out a drunken trade. Now I am really worried :P
Thank you for taking the time to look into it for me.
Hi, it really doesnt matter, but I thought I should just let you know this in case it happens to anyone else, but I spoke with Squirter and it turns out he bought it from AH, not me. here is our conversation.

19:40 kingmp » squirter: hey. weird question. your dragon gauntlets. where did you get them?
19:41 squirter » kingmp: yours from AH how did you know?
19:41 kingmp » squirter: well they disappeared from my AH, but they arent in the sales tab, so i questioned admin and they said we made a trade. but I have no recollection of it.
19:41 kingmp » squirter: thought i was going mad
19:42 squirter » kingmp: i ok lol i thought you were going to ask for them back! :(
19:42 squirter » kingmp: no i bought them for 4 gold from AH :)
19:42 kingmp » squirter: lol no, just wanted confirmation that there is an error/bug and it wasnt me going mad :P
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.