pot using bugs!

when are you guys gonna fix the lag with pot using ....sik of dying from this ">
Comments
Kingboxa,

Hello Kingbox could please elaborate what do you mean by pot using bug? Also if you could provide the link to battle log where this happened it would be appreciated. Thank you!
I think he is refering to situation when you click on pot and oponent hits you, then the oponents quickly change and there is another hit and then it may let you actually drink the pot. This does not happen in every battle, but when it does, it is annoying and if you receive 2 crits one after the other it can kill you with pots left.
Ageolite, I don't believe he is referring to switching partners and skipping a turn. I believe he is referring to the fact that sometimes you click a potion, it shows as consuming, but there is a delay before your character actually drinks it and thus you may end up dead. It happens to a lot of people.
To work around this delay, slow down and make sure to drink before attacking during a round. Drink, wait for health boost, then attack. This is turned based and you control the speed.
Trong that doesnt always work...there are times when the pot slot will gray over as should when being consumed but the toon doesnt drink and as a result ends up dead..as ageolite said it does not happen with every fight but it is happening alot...and Ihit that action happen so fast its difficult to get a screen shot of it..but i will remind the kids to post a link when it does.
themamma,

It's because your actions are let's say "queued" that's why it's better to use method Trongster suggested.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.