Duell of Truth

Hi,

i dont understand why the Vaalor side getting always the bad one of the both bosses?

Last Fight we getting a Earth Dragon vs Witcher Guard who could get with Water Magic Hp back.
Now we getting a Paladin Guard vs Berzerk Guard who near always critts and so we lost a normal victory fight.

3 of us Vaalor do more dmg than all Sadar player together.

I think the Gamemaster is a Sadar or why that fights not fair??
Why dont get both sides the same boss so that the fights are fair?
Comments
ht tp://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id= 50e49fd2-567d-0206-d39d-962ce588ce43

That's the link. With spaces. Its a DE link so don't get angry please.

I should mention vaalor had about 600 bombs total, and sadar around 20 going into the battle. How sadar won ... idk. It seems that randomness counts for a lot more than bombs or player damage.
here the exactly damage from both sides in this fight

Vaalor Damage with sklettis and dragons: 211.365
Sadar Damage with sklettis and dragons : 148.456

Difference: 62.909 Damage have Vaalor more than Sadar

Vaalor Boss Damage: 892.459
Sadar Boss Damage: 953.119

Difference: 60.660 Damage have Sadar Boss more than Vaalor Boss

And now explain me. where is the fair Bossfight???????
Not exactly a bug , let's remember there other possibilities of weakening and attacking enemy boss, also boss class doesn't exactly matter how much damage they will receive or do. In general they are both equal in stats. Plus ammount of bombs gathered doesn't mean everyone will use up every single bomb they have.
60k more dmg of one of the bosses every fight the same side. then i won near all fights before and sadar cant win through bombs cause without bombs they cant throw it. why u put 2 the same bosses in the fight. for example berzerk guard vs bezerk guard ?

a dragon who only fight vs witcher guard who can get hp back with water magic and so on is not really fair.
or paladin guard vs berzerk guard who is the opposite to a paladin is not fair. everybody know that a paladin in the same level hasnt no chance to win in front of a berzerk. whats fair in this fight?

i can put all dot bossfights calculation here in so u can see it that its always the same

the stats says all. sadar wins cause they got the better boss and if our boss dead then the sadar boss killed all of us with one hit.

now explain here where is the fairness?
koboldchen,

Could you please read my previous reply once again, both bosses are equal, their appearance does not change their "stats". Also as i said gathered number of bombs doesn't mean everybody who got them did use them on boss.
The whole bomb thing here is whats weird. Vaalor had around 600, sadar 20 TOTAL going in. I myself used around 45 - and I'm sure a few others used at least 20. So totally underestimating vaalor we say got 100 off, and sadar got all 20 away ....

I just think there is a random factor here that overpowers everything else, and so participating in the boss battle is meaningless other than gathering a few items and rep. Whoever wins seems based on the random number generator, which if connected to clock drift ....
Ihitkoboldchen,

Could you please read my previous reply once again, both bosses are equal.

If u read right the bosses werent equal!!! a paladin guard and a berzerk guard cant be euqal.

equal means paladin and paladin or berzerk and berzerk. if the bosses equal why is the difference always over 60k more dmg to sadar???
if i look better on link whit fight, i saw more paypall on sadar side - then is simple is A BUG and that BUG works for money
The ONLY advantage to winning the duel is a bit extra valour. Other than that both sides have equal opportunity to get valour without armour damage. I think people put too much emphasis on winning the boss fight.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.