lost reels from red mark purchase

i bought a red berzerk weapon and 2 marks to go on it. the marks do not say that they can not be crossed onto other class weapons and i bought 2 pally witcher marks not knowing that. the marks need to be clearly marked so that something like this does not happen to other players and would like to get my 5 reels back please.

If i have posted this in the wrong place please let me know.
Comments
I actually checked if the marks are clearly marked and they are, just in the same way as normal marks are. Next time pay more attention on destcription and you wont lose your money.
Hello Rogue,

As already mentioned by CommanderShepard every single one of red marks from merchant mentions that they are only suitable for ethereal weapons.
that is what i bought was an ethereal weapon and tried to put them on it. and the fact that i had to sell one to the shop for 25 silver when i payed 2.5 reels for it cause it can not be transferred is ridiculous. i still have one of the marks in my backpack and i cant do anything with it. i did not know that only certain marks can be used for certain classes. i thought since you could freely wear any style gear then the marks for weapons should be the same. i mean really why would you make marks for berserkers that only handle magic that they use. why wouldnt you make them so that they help against the magic from the class you are weak against. that is what i thought it was when i bought them. silly me for thinking that something that makes common sense would be right i guess. is there anyway to get my money back or is that the end of my money spending on this game????

all the marks are clearly marked which class gear they are for... the gladiator armors are not class gear but gear with stats related to a class hence why you can mix them... again all this is stated if you read the gear.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.