missing reals from FB sharing

I've gotten the pop up for killing 100 monsters 5 times now, and haven't received my reals after making sure the box was checked, that pop ups are allowed and that my FB allows posting of DE posts. What gives? Can sure use the reals.
Comments
When the window pops up that you've killed 100 monster click the box next to the Facebook logo. Then the press green share button and make sure your pop up blocker allows the pop box for ur log in to your Facebook. Log into Facebook and click allow like any other app that needs to be approved. It should post to wall and such once it posts to ur wall ur set and you receive reals, if there's no post on your wall you wont receive the reals.
I've done everything you and all the others have said to do...I've allowed DE posts in FB, I've checked the box, hit share...nothing. Not one single thing shows up on FB...I"ve tried removing the DE app and reapplying it...still nothing. Apparently, something is wrong since others besides myself are having problems receiving the reals, too. So far, I've killed 900 monsters according to the pop ups, which should have meant 1.8 reals. I understand this is just a bonus, but it's frustrating not to be able to receive it.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.