DoT issue - 'too low level'

Just want to say the same as others about lvl 9 - 15 Duel of Truth. Couldn't join any battles in the build up; kept saying I was too high lvl, then couldn't join actual DoT. Wasted a balm for the Dot as well.

YOU DEAD:
9-15 dot didn't get a main battle and teh 2 hours fighting before we couldn;t do hardly any fights

rogue trooper:
Ditto to all other complaints about DOT. We won lots of bombs but now barred from joining fight. It says level 9-15 yet level30+ are in fight and we noobs are barred. terrible bug.

slauthyseth:
keeps saying im too low level for combat and im level 14 please sort it if it would be possible we missed main battle that we could get bonus for dot quest for free

Duriel:
when i try to join or start a pre-battle im getting a messege that says "your lvl is too low for this combat". and somehow high lvl players are able to join the low lvl combats without using bc spheres.

Row:
is going on now in Winery --- seeing two black boxes --- when I try to enter a fight or choose a player for pvp I keep getting message - too low --- but I am not ... please fix..

XxRick-DawgxX:
i try joining lv 9-15 battles and it says level to low. im a lv 16. there are also two DoT in the same place at winery. please fix this

Olofipo:

I can't join to help fight an elite in Sadar Outskirts. Say im too low in level. Im lvl 18 and i wanted to help a lvl 12. I have refreshed twice and still the notification of 'Tool low a level' pops up
Comments
Hello everyone,

I have merged all threads which were reporting same issues for your level group from 9 - 15 not being able to enter Duel of Truth with 'too low level error'. We are already looking into this problem to see that it's fixed as soon as possible.
Its all well and good saying we will fix it asap but What about some sort of compensation for the money and time we spent for the DOT.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.