New professions quests

I am so excited to see daily professions quests. One problem, you cannot turn them in when you complete them. Will this issue be fixed soon? It was just released so bugs are expected I guess.
Comments
If you try to turn in resources which were already made before accepting the quest, then you wouldn't be able to turn them in.

You have to make a fresh batch.
Hello clarineted,

As already mentioned by Old and New, you must complete main objective of quest - 'gathering' , 'creating' the resources/items yourself. Just buying them or having in your inventory won't complete the quest.
that....is sooo stupid but thank you
I would like to know for the additional part , what the quest means by "obtain" as i would think , it should be in a trade off another player? i tried that with another hunter yesterday but it did not work for me hence had to skip that part... may it be a bug ?
As for additional part - you'll be completing it as well together with first part and you can't turn in just additional one - so buying/trading these items from other players won't help you complete the quest. For gathering quests you must gather them yourself , for crafting ones - create them yourself to be able to turn in quest as it is the main objective of it. Additional part is gonna be finished together with first one.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.