Scheme for Weapon Preparation

I have completed the quest for this item and not received it. I've purchased the other schemes already, but I need the first one. Please either place it in my inventory or activate it, or hell, I'll pay the 10 silver to buy it if you make it available in the shop.

I'm also having the belt elixers glitch. I empty my cache daily and always have the latest updates 'cause I'm an IT guy (programmer, really), and we know these things. I'm thinking there's probably a step-over in the code because it's only been since the last update (saturday or sunday). Might want to have your programming department run a trouble ticket on it.

Also, Ihit, I sent you and the other admins a pm, and you should have also gotten some from the rest of the caves group we're not leaving until we get our drops distributed. Our leader's computer may have crashed since he hasn't been on in almost 24 hours and if you look at the local logs for his character base, you'll see he logs in at the same time every night, or just about. I would appreciate one of you guys making me the leader so I can distribute the drops. The other group members agree, as you'll see when your pms get in.

Otherwise, great job keeping this game running. Thanks in advance!
Comments
It is because you have not completed the quest that rewards with blue creation schemes. The quest you have to finish is 'Armor of Remarkable Strenght' where you are guided to Fort Giard and have to talk to Shaman.

We are already looking into problems with belts so they can be resolved as soon as possible.

About change of leaders - unfortunately this is not gonna happen. Either way he might have had his reasons for not being for this time.
If i haven't completed the quest then where is it? I don't have any quests under the level of 16. Can you reissue it or am i just screwed and never going to see the scheme? All the mods/guards tell me that it's a lvl 4 quest.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.