Server kicking me out in middle of battle.

Twice today in aoh on different computers the server session expired. The quality of the computer connection with the game has been very poor, and I am close to quitting. Also, potions have not been displayed in belt correctly, all in all the number of bugs is alarming and makes me worry about the safety of my computer.
Comments
Hello Ric C,

Please check if your flash player is up to date as well as clear your browsers cache. If you continue experiencing any issues after you complete these two steps do not hesitate to let us know at any time. Thank you!
Have had the same problem also in DOT was not very happy with the server dropping the connection also as I have always taken part in the DOT why was it that I was items to repair the brass fiolar was bad enough but had other items also that needed to repair did not notice the problem until I went into battle and found that I had no skellies because the fiolar was damaged in the last battle that the server dropped, cache is cleared and Google Chrome always updated flash player if I don't do it myself so that is not the problem. Since the new updates things have been disappearing, or you can't use the item in battle or trying to fill an empty belt with the error saying is full when it clearly is not. I hope this is all taken care of soon. I love the game but today was a real disappointment.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.