Belt on the Fritz

I've had problems for a couple days now. Refreshing isn't helping, unequipping everything helps a little sometimes. Potions, elixirs, and glyphs aren't showing up.
Comments
Same. Getting fed up of having to empty and restock belt constantly.
I too am having belt problems...it got me killed in 7b today...Please fix this/extremely irritating
yes im always missing something on one of my belts, refreshing is not helping this time either
Hello everyone,

If you still are having issues with your belts - please do clear your browser cache and check if your flash is up to date. If completing these two steps does not solve your problems, please briefly explain when exactly items start to disappear from your belt. Thank you!
it seems to mostly happen when i switch belts or change items on belt one or two. If i completely unload my belt and then completely reload it, it works fine.
JimmyJamm,

Thank you! Repro steps definately will help solving issue faster.
Belt problems- will not load items. Have 1 pot in belt & will not load any more. Says belt is full - Newfie1
Newfie1,

Remove everything you can see in belt and refresh the page, you should be able to see the rest of items then.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.