flash drive

this now my third day that i can not get into the game because of the flash drive update not happy jam
so when is the game server going to be updated so this problem is fixed
Comments
Hello mama boo,

We will do our best to update as soon as possible to fix your issues of not being able to log-in.
Ihit,
this is now my fourth day and still can not log in
mama boo,

You are not the only one who is having log-in issues, a lot of bug-fixes are coming with next patch including the fix for newest flash update.
there many of them that cant get in. i cant get in either. so let calm down and let them fix the issues.
Crystalz,
i am clam this is now my fifth day and im still waiting for a answer on when the updates are going to happen but no one will give a answer
i no there heaps of others waiting to know this to
this problem has been going on now for a week
mama boo,

If you do not wish to wait for sever update there is an option of replacing your flash with older version.Downgrade your flash and you should be able to log-in fine as long as you don't update to 11.4.

Follow the instructions here: внешняя ссылка , to see how to downgrade your Adobe Flash.

1) Download the uninstaller and plugin
2) Close all your browsers
3) Run the flash uninstaller
4) Run the install_flash_player_10_plugin.exe

After you complete these steps you should be able to log in using firefox , wait for next server update before getting newest flash version
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.