farmer collection items

I have 864 farmer exp.but on have recieved 1farmer collection item.u get maybe 1 mastery point per patch so i have grown at least 1000 patches.how is it that i only have 1 item.if this is a random drop the drop rate needs to be increase to make it fair.at this rate i will never have a complete collection and there is very few in ah to buy,can u explain whwt i need to do to get these items.
Comments
no I have farmed a few thousand rep since the farm professions update and only got my 2nd piece today. same with my crafting stuff. have done lots of all and only gotten a few of those drops. It is apparently "completely random"
You have a chance of getting collection item only when you receive mastery gains. The higher mastery gain (f.e crafting professions) the better chance of getting a drop.
that is my point my mastery is over 800 and i only have 1 item.i have gained mastery over 800 times.random is random but the percentage should be higher to gain item
Vlad Impaler,

You have higher chances of getting collections drops when you have high profession mastery as well. I've seen people getting collection piece at their first 100 , 300 mastery. You never know how your luck might go.
i guess that means my luck is terrible being one item in 854 mastery points,what is the actual probability of getting the item.i would asumme its less then 1 in 854.
its just luck , keep going ur luck might change , a friend of mine dident get a piece for over 1k and then got 4 pieces in row ...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.