top masters screen error?

I check the top masters screen often to see if people are getting near the lv's of mastery in gathering such as fishing and hunting that I need.
for the past several days I have been getting an error screen on all browsers and have confirmed it's not just me with a few friends. Can this get fixed please.
Comments
We are aware of this and few other issues with web page if you come across any other problems other than going to page 2+ for threads or blank masters page please do not hesitate to let us know about it.
Update to the masters page, it is showing the icons for the diffrent things but only shows the top person and no numbers, or background.
Thank you for updating me on this Sir Truckula! Webpage issues are already being fixed, so just hold on for a little bit longer!
any update on when it'll be fixed?
There is not even a top ratings page available any more.
It is there if you go to main but as you said before it only shows the top person, no numbers or background.
It is because it's still being fixed along with being able to open page 2+ only in new tab in any thread.
any news on it getting fixed?
Surturs Fireany news on it getting fixed?

Any fixes and/or updates should be applied within next week.
IhitSurturs Fireany news on it getting fixed?

Any fixes and/or updates should be applied within next week.

ty for the update :)
It has been a week and nothing... may I please know the status about this annoying issue?
Waiting for the fix!
I am trying to find out whom I should bug to get the new items :P
As mentioned before any fixes/updates should be applied within this week.
Update, Reputation and Masters rating pages are now working again!

Reputations: http://dragoneternity.com/rating/reputations/
Profession Mastery ratings: http://dragoneternity.com/rating/masters/
tyvm looks very nice :)
very cool guys
Only problem is you can only access the profession Masters from this thread.
Sir TruckulaOnly problem is you can only access the profession Masters from this thread.

Go to main page , go to list of 'Top Players' , under it you can see 'masters rating' and 'reputations' links.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.