random pets ?

how da heck do i get one i had one but it died andd then after 2 fights it dissapeard how do i get it ??!?!?!?
Comments
Hello LegionerKMX,

This pet joins you for one of first quests you do and is available only for duration of quest. Later on in-game at level 16 you are able to get permanent dragon which will join you in battles and assist you. Chain quests to get yourself a dragon start at level 10.
ty...but how do you get them are they randomly pooping up from nowhere everytime i kill one of them..
how does that help
LegionerKMX,
there are 6 dragons as quests you will help them gain their powers , starting with air dragon @ winery cross roads ( lufar) each up on secceeding will grant you part of the dragon amulet of melding , gather all the parts and assemble them @ level 16 to finaly get your own dragon ( there are 6 types of dragon to choose from )
blaze88885,
by helping each dragon in their quests fighting adan enemies who stole their powers , up on each completed quest of each dragon ? you also recieve part of amulet of melding wich later @ level 16 you can assemble it and get your own dragon , P.S : make sure to test each dragon in PVP free battle to determine wich one suites your class and character :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.