Health Bar Bug

This has happened on multiple occasions to me in various forms. First thing that happened was while hunting, it will show me the enemies health bar and I will reduce it to 0, the health bar will disappear as though they were dead, but they will still be standing. They then hit me and I can hit them, but I can't use magic on them? This has only happened while on an eye don't know if that's related. It then happened during arena as well, it told me that I had killed someone but they then proceeded to hit me with a fire spell for 500+ damage, I hit again and they died. Last thing that's happened is last night in the fort surroundings trying to fight the mobs, my health bar was incorrect. It told me I had at least 700 health, I then got critted for 404 and died... Then tried again on a different mob and after a few hits it showed me as dead, although I shouldn't have been, and I lost the option to heal or use magic, so obviously I then did die. This has caused me to die on multiple occasions and I'm really getting fed up of it now. I've not managed to get screenshots yet but I can if necessary.
Comments
Matt Pheonix,
thanks for bringing this to our attention. It would be great and would help us a lot if you could take some screenshots next time you encounter similar issues. Please send them to > support@dragoneternity.com with a short description.

Many thanks in advance.
Not managed to get screenshots but thought you'd be interested to know I switched from google chrome to internet explorer and it hasn't happened since. Also, sorry for the rant
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.