rewards not being given after winning battles

many times i win battles it shows me winning x amount of copper or silver and it does not show the increase in my totals i have tried refreshing the game and the winnings are still not showing up. its not a matter of it happens so fast i miss it because even my 5 year old niece can tell when 47 copper is not added to 4 copper when the total still shows 4 copper......i have lost count of how many times this has happened and how much i have missed out on......but i know its well over 600 copper overall as it has been happening for at least 2 days since i first noticed the lack of increase in totals.....if this has been going on since i started im glad i caught it at level 5 and not level 45 because by that point i could have earned enough to buy level 75. and that would have done more than just piss me off a tad. i was considering spending money on this game until i noticed that but i am not willing to risk losing real money if the game cant even properly track the fake stuff.....
Comments
Catibrie,
according to our logs you have received 30 silver for completing quests and then spent part of earned money on Auction House 1 hour later that day.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.