log out button

A reply to an email I sent ...

Request # 19855: is there a log out?: Hi, I was out of the game ( off line ) for around 3 hours during that time I was killed (pk’d), how?, why?. I was not online, lol, or left the game in any queue. I cannot find a way of logging out either, logging off the internet does not shut the game down from what I can see, If there’s no way of logging out of the game you should supply a safe area for people to leave their characters.

Dear KEITH ,

Your request has been updated.
You can also add a comment by replying to this email. Please write from the e-mail you've used while creating a request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalia Smirnova, Nov-03 18:48 (MSK):
Thank you for your comment!

The game is quite new. "Log out" option will be added soon. We're constantly improving and upgrading the game, and will take your suggestions into account. We appreciate that you are playing our game and do your bit helping us to improve and develop the game.

Please, contact us any time and feel free to ask questions! We are always there to help you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalia Smirnova, Nov-03 12:41 (MSK):
Thank you for your request!

The character leaves the game within a minute after you close the site. If you close the game when your character is fighting he or she will be killed. If you have any questions please contact us any time!

KEITH, Nov-03 01:36 (MSK):
is there a log out?: Hi, I was out of the game ( off line ) for around 3 hours during that time I was killed (pk’d), how?, why?. I was not online, lol, or left the game in any queue. I cannot find a way of logging out either, logging off the internet does not shut the game down from what I can see, If there’s no way of logging out of the game you should supply a safe area for people to leave their characters.

Name edited "> ">

Comments
Is there a log out button anywhere my friend was playing and now i cant seem to log out of his account if there is a log out button please tell me where thank you.
the Logout button is the red X in the top right corner of the game screen (not your browser window, but would essentially function the same way)

However, you stay in the game for 60 seconds upon logging out/closing your tab/browser. Someone can use a Bonecrusher Sphere on you during that 1 minute window, and the game would kill you for no input during a fight
As already mentioned by Mobius_1 during those 60 seconds when logging out you may still be killed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.