Android 8.0

I have a bug on apk for android

I can't move to another location (froze dragon eternity apk and close it when i press to another location);
I can't fight at all(froze dragon eternity apk and close it when i press to another location);

If i attack something the app freze and close it self after few seconds ... and if i try to log in back it will keep close the app till the fight get end;

If i try to move in another location ... apk freeze and close it self after few seconds ... and if i try to login back i see my self in location that i pressed (same happen using teleport)
Comments
+1 i have this probem too
Guys this bug must to be fixed .. All new users who might try to play and get problems with the game because of their android version will give up
re : Dragon Eternity 3.0.3 works on android 8.0
Is this ever going to be fixed? Game simply does not work on android. and you wonder why you arent getting any new players. There are loads of people who have tried to play the game and given the worst rating possible on the play store as a result. I can't even log on to log the error, not that that would do any good.
I hate to bring you bad news, but it'll be some time before this issue is fixed. Try to download the version 1.03 of the game from the store, it seems that this bug only appeared in the latest build.
autum winter,

As I have now repeatedly asked, how are we to get 3.03? The ONLY version in the playstore is 3.04. You cannot elect to download an older version from the playstore. BTW, Andriod is now on version 9, so MAYBE the game can decide they wish to fix their app. OR provide the less desired version, OR they can elect to upload version 3.03 to the playstore since it seems to work.

For the Sometime statement, can we get some type of an idea of the item it takes? It is not like Android version 8 was released last week. I get that you personally cannot do anything, but this issue has been reported for sometime now. It seems like maybe the dev team does not want to work on this. Since 3.04 was released in May 31, 2018....

Just say'n
for the record, I have 3.03 and it doesnt work. Only a year and a bit since an update, thats not bad
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.