Kicked from a brand new island

Heaven's Voice: You did not manage to leave the island before it was submerged.

I JUST planted this 30 minutes ago, brand new, 1 day 23 hours on it.
Ship is abandoned there, will you give me 5g to get it back?
red-bag hop is ruined, will you give me the drops I usually get? What about the gold?
Comments
damn same history today, use 2nd armed to refresh and than me tp harbor without any syd((
08:15 Heaven's Voice: You did not manage to leave the island before it was submerged.
its was 1d 20h island WTF
What intresting i find this island again, and he not sink WTF, but i lost 450 syd and call back ship with 5g
16:56 Heaven's Voice: You did not manage to leave the island before it was submerged. I had 200 sydian, sitting on a ship, waiting for a good time to bring it home, and end up at harbor with none of the sydian???? WTF DE, fix this. My main toon, at the exact same island for the same amount of time, was not kicked.
back, at the same island, with the same ship sitting here, and nothing. No sydian in hideout. Island obviously not sunk since I am already here again with a day left on it.
00:29 Heaven's Voice: You did not manage to leave the island before it was submerged.

This is not possible. I was in the hideout after a fight and there was at least 1 day left on the island. I have lost my ship there and it would cost 5 gold to call it back to harbor. Please fix this and give me my 5 gold back.
Got kicked three times, once with 55 sydian on me (lost to the game) Well over 1 day remaining on island. Reported it to Game Insight, expecting to hear back from Paul.

Paul
Paul (Game Insight Support)

Jul 3, 02:41 EEST

Hello,
I'll talk the matter over with the dev team and get back to you shortly.
Stay tuned!

Sincerely,
Paul
Game Insight Support Team
Paul Today at 22:03
I'll get in touch with our dev team and give the details to you a bit later.

Sincerely,
Paul
Game Insight Support Team
i have exact same problem, its that bugged kariol island that does it
Same kariol island
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.