Fight sequences take forever to end and teleport can take up to 2 minutes to complete.

This is an issue I have been having for over 2 weeks. It happens only on this toon and not on any alts. I have tried different browsers, devices, and computers but the problem continues to persist. This morning, I got yet another blue bag from Garuug after I finished fight 3 at 1:20 remaining and then watched the timer count down to zero plus 20 more seconds before it ended. After exiting, there was only 15 secs remaining on timer which was zero after the 40 second teleport to the location. I have walked to Garuug for most fights but when you run out of walk energy and have to teleport a single step to get to the next spot, it becomes a little useless. This also happens with arena fights which can go on we all enemies dead and me standing there for up to 2 minutes waiting. There has got to be something that can be done about this.
Comments
to help you out at fight end then type anything even just a . into a chat line and you will exit the fight
I think teleport will do same thing
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.