War standards dont work on pc

Heard they work on iPad, but i dont have one. Since some in war decide to use them on small players to win, how about fixing this on pc so we can attack them back?
Comments
What exactly is the problem with Standarts on pc?
Your generic bug error comes up. You cannot attack others from a pc using a standard. I tried all three types.
August 15th, 2015
Your request (#7130521) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Sept 21st, 2015
Your request (#7167105) has been updated. Please, check for our comment!

Oct 2nd, 2015

The game developers stated that the situation like this may happen, even though it is rather unlikely.

Sincerely, Pavel Lensky Your Support Team

August 3rd, 2016
Your request (#7462931) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!

Pavel Lensky (Game Insight Support)
Aug 3, 14:45 MSK

Thank you for your information and support provided!

Our engineers have identified the error and are working on the problem to take necessary steps and eliminate the issue in the upcoming updates. Although the request is marked as solved, it might require us some time to fix everything. We shall do our best to implement appropriate changes in future updates. Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on news and upcoming game versions.

If you have any other game issues or get some additional information regarding this problem, please, feel free to contact me any time and open a new request. Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Pavel
Game Insight Support Team

I do not take the 2-3 minutes to report the bug every time because my information is dismissed as needing a computer update anyway. I am also certain I reported this in forum before but could not find the old posts. I have had only minor issues with clan standards since but when they do happen it is always at the worst timing and can directly effect the war outcome. Perhaps the next war I will take the time to report everything as I have finally ranked recently
No wars, no clan standards to test..... any chance we can have an update on what's going on with wars?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.