Boat barrel thing

Seems to be yet another thing that does not work on mobile devices. We "picked up" two, and nothing happens.
Comments
There are orange items added to your bag. Usually 1-3 ends, 2-10 life, and 5-10 orbs. It divides it if you are in with someone else. It would be nice if this was announced on mobile properly, but it is giving them (we counted before and after) for us that have checked today. I almost reported the same bug before testing on computer to compare.
thanks for your comment storm, but on mobile, if you click on a barrel, nothing happens. no items given out even in group chat.
Jose clicked first barrel:
23:07 Jose M: I can't tell, it doesnt name the items just says "You received {ITEMS ADDED}"
23:08 Jose M » Storm Kat: mobile
Only he saw the message and seems to have got everything (or nothing, he couldn't find anything new in bag) this time. Laker and I both on computer, Jose on mobile. He could not confirm if anything was actually added to his bag.

I clicked the next barrel:
23:10 Heaven's Voice: Jose M received Great Elixir of Life (1 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:10 Heaven's Voice: laker received Great Elixir of Life (1 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:10 Heaven's Voice: Storm Kat received Great Glyph of Life (1 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:10 Heaven's Voice: Jose M received Great Glyph of Life (1 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:10 Heaven's Voice: Jose M received Great Orb of Strength (4 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:10 Heaven's Voice: laker received Great Orb of Strength (3 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:10 Heaven's Voice: Storm Kat received Great Orb of Strength (3 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:11 Jose M: Treasure Map
(possibly from the first barrel?)
23:11 Storm Kat » Jose M: and when you click?
23:12 Jose M » Storm Kat: nothing

barrel 3
23:21 laker: 23:21 Heaven's Voice: Inside the barrel, you find {ITEMS ADDED}.
23:21 laker: Enchanted Compass
23:23 laker: 23:22 Heaven's Voice: The needle of the enchanted compass is spinning around. It is useless for now.

barrel 4 - I click
23:30 Heaven's Voice: Storm Kat received Great Elixir of Endurance (1 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:30 Heaven's Voice: laker received Great Elixir of Endurance (1 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:30 Heaven's Voice: Jose M received Great Elixir of Life (1 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:30 Heaven's Voice: Storm Kat received Great Elixir of Life (1 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:30 Heaven's Voice: Storm Kat received Great Glyph of Life (1 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
23:30 Heaven's Voice: laker received Great Glyph of Life (1 pcs) (Loot distribution mode: Random).
Possibly in future in similar to light-house unfortunately we cannot support that from mobile devices at this time. I know Storm Kat is going to be very disappointed about this but we're sorry about that.
Ihit,

I am sure you are right that Storm will be upset. I am sorry you have upset an elitist. I am sure you will make it up for them. The rest of us reporting issues mean nothing. Storm, i am so sorry that this has happened. It never should have.
Removed by user
Thunder Kat,

lol, storm's alt tried to post after her main got banned. Ihit, you really upset her. you should say sorry. i tried, but seems she really wanted to say something.
I play on iPad and I am getting items from barrel however when I get a treasure map and click on it it just disappears. In addition the compass I have gotten does nothing at all it just spins and spins if this does nothing perhaps someone would let us know so we can stop wasting our time.
Ihit, seems the future is now, cuz it appears to be working (or not working lol) the same on both mobile and computer. Thank you! As mentioned in PM and my other post, I am very happy with this update and hope we solve the compass/map mystery soon.

Amherst, *tsk tsk* drawing conclusions for no good reason. Accidents happen and I don't mind having seen yet 1 more part of the game I hadn't had the privilege of seeing first hand before. All is well, and apologies have been accepted. I sincerely hope all is working for you now too.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.