My acc deleted

Ihit

I think you guys accidently deleted my account my alt cave man was in it and a few others
When i try to logg in it tells me that the acc im trying to use doesn't have any characters in it and i had that acc for almost 1 year amd a half pls can i atleast have cave man back
Comments
done same for alot players too
ive lost accounts too, not sure whats happening
I cannot get back into mine either, saying no chatacters :(
http://drako.ru/forum/drako/40534.html terra has same problem, hopefully they will fix
admin has now replied to terra server forum post
ok talked to admin on facebook, hopefully they will reply here asap, gn all, and stay calm it should all get sorted
Ty lanik ... pulls hair out in meantime* !
Same happend to me. i can not access may account trough a computer as there are no characters listed. I am able to view and access all characters on a mobil device.
queen_bee89, Come Back!!! So far ok on phone. Nervous about when I get home. Facebook ya if I don't see you in game soon
Storm Kat, tried phone, seems if you are allready logged in its ok. Yes please ! Allready written to you on there, seems like no reply as of yet
My account has also been deleted, went to log in on pc and I have no toon! I know you guys are working on the Kindle problem, but to not be able to find my character scares me. I have spent a ton of money on this game. Please fix
Im back online , characters were found happy girly !
my character is restored, that was super fast. Thank you so much
all fixed here too, ty admin
As mentioned through pm's on facebook whoever was the one who sent the message we were already on it. If anyone still having troubles let me know.
Can't get on. Mobile iphone6. Authentication error: 0. Was in the middle of clearing traps and crashed
And back on now. Will be patient today :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.