Unable to stay logged in on Kindle fire

Game loads, then freezes & closes game. Cleared cache, reinstalled app, suggestions on how to fix greatly appreciated. App works fine on android phone.
Comments
Still unable to play game via Kindle Fire. Game signs in, then locks up & closes the app completely.
I am having the same problem with my Kindle Fire. I have also re-installed without improvement... looking for any help...
Still having the same problem, very frustrated as my kindle is my preferred platform for playing ... Using my pc is slow and lags and makes it harder to play when I want to.... Please Help!!!!!!
I am also having the same problem with my Kindle fire, tried to log on this morning and the game looks like it's going to start, then freezes and returns to main screen. Last night I logged the game onto my pc for the first time to complete the collections for the Adan anniversary, since they don't show up on kindle, I made sure to log out when I left, I don't know if that would have anything to do with it. Please fix this fast, I don't play on my pc. Thank you.
Still waiting for help, it's been 2 days, please fix
Could you mention the model of kindle fire?
Ihit, kindle fire hd 7
Still waiting for game to get fixed, I hope today is the day
Ihit, Mine is also a Kindle Fire 7 Hd
What's the hold up? I've had problems and glitches before and you guys are right on top of fixing them, never had to wait more than a few hours. It has been DAYS! Please help
Ihit,
Please fix!!! This is very inconvenient to alot of people...
Shayara is right, delays like this make us think Admins don't care anymore...
That and some of the recent changes to the game are why alot of players are leaving DE...
I know you must be working on it.... cuz starting last night... It freezes on the log-in page instead of after logging in. Eventually it get a "timed out" notice...

Hope its fixed soon... i really prefer to use my kindle... my pc is not good enough for gaming...
Ihit, I don't know if the others have had better luck, but I still cannot log-in on my kindle. I am very frustrated by this problem My pc is slow, it freezes and crashes all the time with this game which is too advanced for it... that is why I choose to play on my kindle app. While the app is down... I am forced to play on my pc... and I cannot hunt Garuug, which makes HoP almost stupid to do... and fights are stacked against me even in the best of times, let alone on my pc.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fix this app.... so I can enjoy playing... otherwise I may have to give up and leave DE.
Is there any news or ideas of what could be causing this problem? It's been over a month since the first complaint on this glitch.
nothing comes up when I log on to the kindle to check and see if the game has been fixed, only a blank screen, not even the cover page of DE with news, forum ect. shows anymore
Kindle fire HD 8.. still no luck
I wrote To the administration of the game, I did receive an email back but it was not helpful whatsoever. Kindle are an Amazon item, if the problem hasn't been figured out maybe it's your connection with them that needs to be checked out
Everyday I log in to kindle to see if it has been fixed, yesterday was the first day that I saw some positive results. I was able to play in the room I was in ( right bank) until I tried to transition to another location as soon as I moved the game shut down. Anyone else having any positive results?
Kindle Fire 8 HD App still not working.
Login then logs right back out & shows main login screen
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.