Setting Lighthouse for mobile....

So when you said mobile setting for lighthouses was coming soon.... that was when? Some of us play almost all the time on mobile.....
Comments
For mobile it always takes longer as there are several platforms and it has to undergo testing, nonetheless we are working to bring lighthouses to mobiles.
soooo.... is this a very soon, soon, working on it, or just wait..... Seems like we should at least get a timeline on something that was promised as coming.
Soon......
Please get this fixed!
If you can't fix the lighthouse issue, can you at least work on making it so we can see the 'island' from harbor if we plant the sydian mine? It's not a perfect solution, and still leaves time for another clan to grab the lighthouse, but it's better than ruining the game for all those that play exclusively on mobile. At least if we could see the island once a miner is planted a clanmate could sail from harbor and get the lighthouse.
still not fixed. don't want a work around, want the solution.
Not being able to see lighthouses on phone is a disadvantage to those that work daily.
Bumping this up. Totally agree on the people that work. I can't set from phone even when I see an open mine.
Someday over the rainbow.... when we dream.
I feel like we were lead to believe in something that will not happen.... it has never happened here before.... Ever.
Bump ✊
So, on the original post, it stated mobile is coming soon, then ihit says it takes longer..... how long is this going to take? We have now waited for about 5 months..... so it is not soon..... Is this going to happen?
Bump ✊
Still nothing. How about an update ihit?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.