Protector Quests: Are you hiring?

I still haven't got my protector quests, how hard can it be to just give my character the intro quest for protectors? Are you hiring because I think I could quite honestly learn to program and fix it myself by the time you have gotten around to it. Several support staff said it would be sorted within next update that was 2 updates ago?

Rant over, please sort my quests :(
Comments
SmarmyDoctorI still haven't got my protector quests,.....

Please make sure they have completed the protector quest tutorial (it's a red quest). After that they have to go to the 3 locations (square of storms, outskirts of sadar, and winery) for the actual daily recurring quests. That has solved the problem for many new folks I have talked to.
Storm Kat,

Thanks I haven't got that first red quest either :/
Hi i have the same problem i have done all red quests who should be nessessary for protector quest but i still have non * Free Hug *
SmarmyDoctor, TahIia, curious as I have now helped many people find pro quest on multiple devices. Do you get an error message when you try to get a new elite pro quest from winery message board?
I do not have this red quest i need for protector quest maybe i have did a mistake and aported it do not exactly know what happened wrong but i know i can´t do anything against it and i will need some help to get this Protector Quests running

At the moment i can not interact with the message board or the other protector npcs. There is no error shown they just do not talk to me about a protector quest.
TahIia, That would be very frustrating. Hopefully admin can help you soon, I'm out of suggestions. Good luck.
Please fix. I have no red quest and none of the protector quests. When I check the locations where protector quests are gotten I see no option to take one.
Don't have protector quests. Could you fix that, please?
Having a look at both of you.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.