Leggings Quest mistake

Leggings Quest, Level 12
Dzumkhar's Crypt level 12 - done
Merchant Street level 13 - done
Slayer Hideout level 14 - cannot enter - no instances off square of storms. No skull to push to open instances. Screen Shot. http://dragoneternity.com/gallery/?imageId=267
21:03 Heaven's Voice: Aristokats received {LEVEL 13}!
Can see instance. This is not a bug, just bad programming for the quest.

Please fix this. Level 12s need to get into the level 14 instance.
Comments
14:45 TheLegendXD: where is silver mine>
14:45 Minisk: watermill
14:45 TheLegendXD: i dont see it
14:46 Minisk » TheLegendXD: (facepalm) you need to be level 10 i bet.

Level 9 can't get boots quest done either. Please adjust the levels on these instances. Open them up for the level of the gear quest.
21:21 Aristokats » Red_Wasp0, -firstdragonlord-, Le Petite Plume, hammer800: ok, and i'll report on forum again

Again. Level 15 cuirass quest and we can't get into an instance to complete it. We finished 2/3 parts and now have to split up and all are stuck with the last part to do. There's also the problem that if you get too big you can't even complete it as you are told "Your group is too high level to get the reward". You need to tweak these quests please. PM'd ihit in game with this link to hopefully get it reviewed faster.
It's very frustrating as now we all have to re group, and some may not be here. It took a long time to find a group. It's just not practical. Some cannot enter because of their level when they have completed the other two.
Lvl 15 guardian breastplate quest but can not see instance, so can not complete the quest.

Aristokats21:21 Aristokats » Red_Wasp0, -firstdragonlord-, Le Petite Plume, hammer800: ok, and i'll report on forum again

Again. Level 15 quest and we can't get into an instance to complete it.
19:38 Heaven's Voice: You have received no trophies from the Ghost of Brigadier Diaton since the level of one of your Group members was too high.
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=58938644-7b72-0301-8f92-b2923fd03911
19:38 Red_Wasp0: Barbarian's Cuirass yay

WHY!? we are in the same group. Why does Red get the quest credit, but I don't? What a waste of very valuable Experience Points and a lot of time.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.