Nephlim Questline

As most know at level 21 you start the quest line to be come Nephlim I currently am level 27 and I haven't seen the next portion of the quest line. Did I do something wrong? Or is this just a bug please help
Comments
Which was the last quest you completed?
I have same issue. Lvl 23- Seven Bridges Experience is last one I remember.
Ihit, the 7b quest
Did any of you get this fixed? Because I believe I have the same problem.
almost a month now and no action n this bug. opened ticket with Insight and no positive action there. i guess when they did away with duel of truth the admins messed the nephlim quest track up. they want to change things in the game, but not spend the energy or time to fix what they break.
Would have definitely been nice to have had the quest during all the events here at the Holidays. Could have made some decent progress on some rare happening things.
Wait so that means no more neph quests.... and I was looking forward to transformation
Can we at least be patched so we can continue with life? Admins need to do SOMETHING! This was reported on December 1st.
I also have the same problem
I was on duel of truth quest level 24 but it is removed since the duel of truth quest was removed
bump as people still having problems with quest I believe
attend to this please
Two months and no fix! Get some work done!
Do away with Nephlims in game if you can't fix this. No support, no fix equals quit this BS game! Get off your fat asses and fix it!
blah blah blah. fix it
bump because admins don't fix anything anymore
There are different issues by different people in this thread compile me a list on what level you are having issue(-s) with finding a quest in single answer and i'll have it fixed for you.

As far as Duel of Truth Neph Quest goes - you can exchange it for new one in Canyon by going and interacting with Ciklotor.
Ciklotor? I only have option to leave.

I am level 41 and haven't seen a Nep quest in some time. This issue was first reported on December 1st and
all you do is thrust the issue back on us? Grow a pair, investigate the problem and fix what is now broken
because of updates to the game.

Ihit, if you can't determine the problem then escalate it to some who can fix it! YOU need to take ACTION,
not me.
Ihit get active.

Personally, I guess it's time for me to quit. I don't understand what you ask and this issue remains open.
You talk about quests and I got no clue what the quest chain might be. Don't the player records contain
bit strings for quest completion?

If you are going to have Nep quest-based, I think you need to support issues rather than push them back
on players. Ihit, you are getting FAT. Get off your ASS and fix this.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.