Maze Elite message

I'll try to remember a copy/paste next time, but every 00:20 and 01:20 elite says "Elite Shivari" in the Heaven's Voice announcement, but today was the Vervelak at 00:20 and Cadaver at the 01:20 time. Can you look into correcting this? Each elite requires a different set up for prep, so knowing before we run to it would be nice, and having the wrong information is annoying.

Special Thank You to W_raith, Othie, dragonflylove, Artaith, kingmp, and kafftou for killing them! Nice teamwork done in both of them.
Comments
Give me a copy paste next time i'll be sure it's corrected, thanks.
19:20 Heaven's Voice: Protectors of Tartu, prepare for a great battle! Elite Shivari and their enslaved minions have invaded the Maze of Eternity!

It's a Demimort today at 19:20 game time
00:20 Heaven's Voice: Protectors of Tartu, prepare for a great battle! Elite Shivari and their enslaved minions have invaded the Maze of Eternity!
Didn't get to it in time to check.

01:20 Heaven's Voice: Protectors of Tartu, prepare for a great battle! Elite Shivari and their enslaved minions have invaded the Maze of Eternity!
It's a Demimort again.
Same message. Cadaver there at 01:20
Ihit, Please let us know when this is fixed :) today was the same message.

First elite, verlvelak http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=57f82eda-aa06-0403-25eb-1ff9d2094af4
Second elite, demimort http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=57f83bc8-ac56-0403-ff7c-6be6526f9ca8

We all saw the same "Shivari" message both times.

Othie got the bracelet piece, so that is working for sure, though can't say I'm happy about the change to it being only dropped from elites and only for 1 person. And it dropped on the demimort, which I got top damage for (not grouped) so guessing it's elite only or not including damage to horror, or some random fine print that we can't see or test. Enlighten us if you could please, how is the Sorcerer's Bracelet award decided?

Arks and mobs and horrors were a lot of fun today. But please do read the Tavern post about opening the times to more options for those level 50+ that can't make the current times. Maze really is a lot of fun!
00:20 Heaven's Voice: Protectors of Tartu, prepare for a great battle! Elite Shivari and their enslaved minions have invaded the Maze of Eternity!
Was a Shivari

01:20 Heaven's Voice: Protectors of Tartu, prepare for a great battle! Elite Shivari and their enslaved minions have invaded the Maze of Eternity!
Is a Demimort
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.