Unclear

Not sure if it is a Windows 10 issue or a Microsoft Edge issue or a Chrome issue or just my computer screen size but the game is not very playable for me anymore. When I open it up in a browser I can barely see the chat box, pretty much all of the screen is taken up by the picture of whatever location I am on. When I open the chat box to type a message I am unable to see what I am typing since it is off screen.

I play on a new computer that has a wider screen than my last one but that shouldn't affect the sizing of the game since the game should fit inside the browser window right?
Comments
Only solution I have found is to put the game into full screen mode so that way it recalibrates to fit my screen however if I click on buy reals I am unable to purchase reals as I can not see the buy reals window that pops up.
Mind sending us a message to support with the screenshot?
Not at all. I will shortly. By the way it seems the reals issue was probably do some sort of browser setting as it pops up as it should now. Meaning I can buy reals. However the viewing is still odd.
Step 1: Go to Start Windows logo and select Settings > System > Display.
Step 2: Select the display you want to customize.
Step 3: Adjust Change the size of text, apps, and other items to the scaling percentage you prefer.

You could try following these steps to change the scaling and see if this changes anything for you. Are you by any chance on Microsoft Surface? Just letting you know we did receive your screenshot and thanks for that. If that doesn't help please try other steps except changing the display here: внешняя ссылка
Changing the display actually made it even worse so I reverted it back to normal. I simply won't play the game on Microsoft Edge as it seems to be either an issue with Edge or an issue with my computer. No I don't play on a Surface or any mobile platform, just a PC. Chrome seems to work.
Ironic123,

Fair enough, seems to be an Edge issue. Regardless thanks for the screenshot.
Ironic123,
Can I see that screenshot?
In my gallery
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.