Reals I bought went to wrong toon

During the summer bonanza I bought 2 packs of 30 reals (45 reals each with bonus). The second purchase did not seem to go through correctly. Only the first package of 45 showed in my bank account. I logged off and sent email to de support. When I came back to game, I logged on with one of my alts, and within seconds the other 45 reals rolled into the alt's bank account. I did not purchase them while logged in as this alt. I purchased them for Piwacket Seeker, while logged in as Piwacket Seeker. I want both packs in Piwacket Seeker's bank account. I do not want any of them in my other toon's account. I have sent multiple emails to de support with no response other than the first "got your email" acknowledgement. Not feeling impressed with your customer service right now.
Comments
im still waiting on 90 reals they charged me for and never recieved in the raffle week, numerous emails, just to pass the buck back and forth between payment wall and game insight, im really not amused as was told it would be sorted on summer bonanaza, and still not heard off either of them in 7 days now
Lanik Mueller,

Please be more specific on what raffle week reals you haven't received.

Piwacket Seeker,

Send the e-mail to our support from your alt you received reals on.
I have sent multiple emails with explanations, both toon names, and copies of my iTunes receipts. I am still waiting for this to be fixed.
Your request (#7486259) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!

Pavel Lensky (Game Insight Support)
Jul 8, 20:38 MSK

Unfortunately, the third purchase wasn't registered in our database. Do you still experience this issue? If yes, please, contact Paymentwall support team: внешняя ссылка
I'm sure they will find a solution for you.

Sincerely,
Pavel
Game Insight Support Team

^^^^
but game insight says

Hi, this is the response from Paymentwall Support Team regarding your inquiry.
Application Dragon Eternity 2
Reference P-1532320

Paymentwall
07/16/16 05:00 AM
Hello,

We apologize for the delay because we dont hear anything also from the merchant. we are still contacting from them. we will notify you right away once we hear from them.

Regards,
Paymentwall Team

^^^^^
and no reply from either since then

also sent payment wall copies of the money leaving my bank for it
Piwacket Seeker,

Take a screenshot of same copy-pasta of Itunes receipts you sent and our support will gladly take care of your issue - make sure to send them the screenshot you take. It's just a precaution / safety thing as anyone can send the text :)

Lanik Mueller,

Try writing the payment wall again as i'm only able to rush the answer from our support.
IhitPiwacket Seeker,

Take a screenshot of same copy-pasta of Itunes receipts you sent and our support will gladly take care of your issue - make sure to send them the screenshot you take. It's just a precaution / safety thing as anyone can send the text :)

Lanik Mueller,

Try writing the payment wall again as i'm only able to rush the answer from our support.

ty and just sent yet another email which is copied below

"this email is being linked to me, payment wall and gameinsight

ok going to make this simple for all parties,

and please return all messages to everyone, so we all get the right info

for gameinsight this is my complaint request (#7486259)

for paymentwall this is my Application Dragon Eternity 2 Reference P-1532320

i have only ever made 5 payments via paymentwall, (please see attachment 1)

but only ever recieved 4 reciepts form paymentwall and goods from game from these payments (please see attachments 2 and 3)

cant make this any simpler, you have now had my money from 1 July 2016

ive missed buying reals on the summer bonanza and getting 50% extra free

need this sorted out NOW"
I have sent the screenshots of my 2 receipts to Pavel and I'm still waiting for this to get fixed. It is not that complicated. Move 45 reals from Stitchka to Piwacket Seeker. They are both my toon's, both on the same email account. I bought both packets of reals while logged in as Piwacket Seeker because I wanted both packets for Piwacket Seeker. The second packet should never have gone to Stitchka. I did not make a mistake here. Your game made the mistake. Fix it! Move 45 reals from Stitchka to Piwacket Seeker. I also lost one of the bonus chests because I did not think Stitchka should open it, since it belonged to Piwacket Seeker. I foolishly imagined your team of techs would fix this problem in a timely manner, and the chest expired. I know your customer service is notoriously terrible, but this is just ridiculous.
Paymentwall
07/27/16 07:52 AM

Hello,

The reason why your bank only charge you for 4 because 1 transaction was successful on July 1 transactions, the other payment attempt is FAIL. you are not charge for this.

Regards,
Paymentwall Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

email sent to paymentwall On 27 July 2016 at 14:04 :-

please look at attachment

i was charged for the failed attempt, i had to authorise payment with bank via a sms as it was the first time i had sent money to you

so you can see it left my account

------------------------------------------------------------------------

email sent to paymentwall On 27 July 2016 at 17:46 :-

this is ridiculous now, twice YOU have asked for proof that YOU have recieved money from my bank account,

i have added documentations twice in attachments ( first time in email time stamped 07/13/16 02:00 AM)

so deal with this now, and look into you received payments from my bank immediately.

you have no reason to involve the game site anymore, as you have already told me that its your fault as you stated "1 transaction was successful on July 1 transactions, the other payment attempt is FAIL"

same as you did on the email time stamped 07/06/16 05:38 AM "Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We reviewed your transaction history and we only see 1 payment last 06/29/2016 for 60.00 GBP. If you do have a receipt for the transaction that you are referring to that you have been charge twice for this, please send us a copy of the receipt so we can verify it also on our end.

Regards,
Paymentwall Team"

so stop trying to pass blame and actually start working for your wages and look at your bank records,

and a sorry would be nice for all my time you have wasted

---------------------------------------------- and what do you know, every time i send them proof they ignore me ">">
just wish someone would just help me
I'm still waiting! Apparently you do not care about the quality of our experiences here. I would have considered purchasing more reals for Melvin's visit, but clearly purchasing reals is risky business here. I wish I could give you my money with some sort of guarantee that I would get what I was paying for. Guess not...
And I am the alt toon that got the 45 reals that should have gone to Piwacket Seeker. Both of us are on the same email account. The emails and screen shots have been sent... The 45 reals are still in my account not Piwacket Seeker's account. Waiting...waiting...waiting. I don't see how your programmers are able to create such a beautiful world here but are unable to create a reliable interface with iTunes. Or why they are unable to fix their mistakes. I guess as long as you get our money, our satisfaction doesn't matter. Hmmm. 2 weeks and counting folks.
We are still waiting. I will have to tell everyone not to buy more than one real pack per day...better yet not to buy any, since they may not get what they pay for. What a surprise. Why do you have so little respect for your customers?
StitchkaAnd I am the alt toon that got the 45 reals that should have gone to Piwacket Seeker. Both of us are on the same email account. The emails and screen shots have been sent... The 45 reals are still in my account not Piwacket Seeker's account. Waiting...waiting...waiting. I don't see how your programmers are able to create such a beautiful world here but are unable to create a reliable interface with iTunes. Or why they are unable to fix their mistakes. I guess as long as you get our money, our satisfaction doesn't matter. Hmmm. 2 weeks and counting folks.

Noted and will remind once again about your issue as you've done what was asked by our support through e-mail.
Finally...hallelujah...issue resolved...thank you. I'll just overlook the lost bonus chest.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.