Accessing forums

When I click the forums icon ingame or just attempt to check my clan page for info, I am not logged in under my character or as a person. I click the create account button but that leads me to this внешняя ссылка which has no sign up access that I can see. Thanks for your time. I really want to be a part of this community.
Comments
What do you mean you click forums icon in-game? Please be more specific where exactly do you click.
The bubble in the upper right corner of the game screen between the "bug" and the "news" bubbles. This in the past, on my character Breem ApThrall, opened the forums in a separate window with me being logged in via that character. I have attempted this on different characters with the result being the same as previously described.
from what i remember....it depends on who you logged into last if using the same browser. If you logged into toon1....then logged into toon2 in same browser - but are playing and writing post on toon1.....toon 2 will do the posting because you have both screens open and toon2 was the last to log in.

Sigh - I hope that made sense.
Please also note are you playing from phone/tablet or a computer browser?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.