7b comfirmation

21:25ish server time 7b on 4/2/16 my flash crashed and I tried to reload into the game but could not till 21:32ish (after the 7b started.) I closed the game seeing this and did other stuff and now it is 22:20 and I noticed I got a hex and my purple balm ando ne of my blue food buffs is gone when I could not join this 7b fight sense I got the comfirmation notice on AND I was outside the game when it would have been given. can I get my flawless balm of fury and ane.... this item Anemonilla in Sour-Sweet Sauce back and damage done undone sense this is a game mechanic error not a player error! (the hex I am sure I got to live with)
Comments
Zalex Jr,
Were you bc'd? That would trigger your auto food/balms.
I see you are offline at aldorian road. There have been many complaints about the game leaving people logged in for up to 5 minutes after clicking the log off button, that gives plenty of time for you got get bc'd while 'offline'.
Hope admin will help you if it was a 7b bug, but it might not be 7b related at all unless you were queue from clan hall safely.
I was in clan hall at the time... I moved there to do the redemer boss!
Did you send the bug report using "bug" button as that woulda have given us more information regarding your situation?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.