vigilant guard rep

i have use approximately 300g worth of simple necromancer orbs to get collection pieces for the next level of vigilant guard rep i've killed everything from levels lower to level 70,s during clan wars and sea battles yet i have not received 1 piece of the collection is this broken or normal i think 300 gold is more than enough to have completed the collection i am far behind in skellies and hate my level 23 skellies.can you make them were we can prchase required collection piecess im tired of spending gold needlessly
Comments
Sometimes it's normal, sometimes you're just unlucky with drops nothing wrong with collection piece drops.
I had a rough time getting past my baby skellies, too. Later I was stuck at the orange skellies for a very long time. Sometimes you're lucky (or your friends are lucky), but sadly, it does happen as you describe.
Questions:

Are you using in combat and killing players your level or higher?

Do you get death essence some of the times?
Trongster,

Already fixed issue was on his end - he already did complete green collection but was using green spheres instead of blue hence no drops. As there was no "issue" and player already understood his mistake closing thread.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.