Death Label

03:14 Heaven's Voice: You received: Activated Reliable Death Label (1 pcs)
Activated Reliable Death Label. "To start tracking, use the activate Label. Target will appear on the map in the Tracking tab."

Spoke to midnite98, neither of us can figure out why this isn't in my backpack, or why there is no tracking tab, or why the wraith doesn't appear.

I already identified the wraith in the fight, only used the label to track if she left the mainland. This was a total waste of my money if the label only gives the name. Please help. The item says 2 days on it, should it be in my backpack?
Comments
http://dragoneternity.com/library/artefakty/?part=blog3

"All you need to start tracking your target is use the Activated Death Label. The Label will disappear from your Backpack and a Tracking tab will appear on the World Map. Open this tab to view information about your target: nickname, current location and time left until the tracking mode is disabled."
Ihit,
There was nothing on my map. No tracking tab, nothing to see. Nothing in the setting to add (I am very familiar with the map and am confident that I checked everything, multiple times, after multiple reboots)
You sure you opened "tracking" to check and clicked on name? Tracking tab itself is available to everyone.
IhitYou sure you opened "tracking" to check and clicked on name? Tracking tab itself is available to everyone.
Please explain further. Is this within the Maps tab?
15:16 Clara Korn » Storm Kat: hes talking about you can switch between tracking end events on the right side of the map
15:16 Storm Kat » Clara Korn: that's the instances logo. why? lol ok, so i needed that tab. thank you.

Found that tab, beside events tab in maps. Thank You Clara.

But, there is still no one to track on that tab. Item description says it lasts 2 days. Screen shot of all my orange items in pack. What "category" would the activated label fall under?

Not sure which category it should be in just check all items tabs to find it. Use it and you should see the tracked person in that maps tab you just found out about :)
dragoneternity.com/gallery/#iT=o;uT=u;cP=1;pN=1116928;uN=Storm+Kat

Item is not in my back pack (screen shot of just the orange items, but can take screen shots of all pages if you'd like), any other suggestions?

Willing to try another soon enough (see a lot of wraiths lately ), but would like reassurance from Anyone that has had this item work to confirm it's not another bug. This is not an expense I would usually pay for, but would like to see it work to judge if it's worth it.
Probably used it up and timer ran out, feel free to try it out again and if you'll have any issues i'll refund the cost of label to you.
Ihit,
Thank you, will do and post here when wraith is caught next time.
Question though - if it says 2 day timer on it, why would it be used up already? Is there a new timer that starts once you click the activated label and start tracking?
Harley2010..
19:36 Heaven's Voice: You received: Activated Reliable Death Label (1 pcs)

Tracking worked. Thank You. I used the item from the window, so no chance of it getting lost in back pack. Will allow to go to back pack next time for testing.
As there is no issue with death labels closing thread.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.