Purchasing Reals - paying off debt

I'm trying to settle my debt and it's showing EUR currency instead of US Dollars. When I put in my debit card, it tells me the transaction is denied eventhough I've already used it and it works. I've asked other clannies and for them, it's showing dollars. I live in the US and this has never been a problem for me. I've already tried 3 times...I really don't want to try anymore than that and fear of getting shackled. Please help.
Comments
might be an issue with your bank. i made a purchase last night and even though it was listed in euros it converted when i paid for it. i did have to verify the purchase with my bank because i don't normally make international purchases.
Send us a message to support@dragoneternity.com though as Anastasia already mentioned it should be converted automatically.
Mine also showing Euros, I'll buy reals when it's back to showing dollars.
I also just noticed that reals are cheaper for those in Europe than they are for those of us in the U.S.

1 real has always been equivalent to 1 USD. On my 'Purchase Reals Screen' you can buy 63R for 50 Euros, 50 Euro is currently equivalent to roughly 54 USD, So I'm curious, have we Americans been charged more for reals than our European friends?
FarmerCletus

So I'm curious, have we Americans been charged more for reals than our European friends?

....">......(wtf) well that makes me cranky
Folds wallet and puts in safe until an even paying field is created,,,,,,,,,
We're looking into the issue.
which issue are you looking into? The one where my screen shows Euros instead of USD or the issue where you're charging Americans more to play the game than you are Europeans?
Bubbagorn,

Payment with credit card being listed in euros instead of dollars. Different payment providers use different exchange rate and there are other factors as well. Try converting 50 euros into dollars or vica versa on your paypal account and see for yourself.
IhitBubbagorn,

Payment with credit card being listed in euros instead of dollars. Different payment providers use different exchange rate and there are other factors as well. Try converting 50 euros into dollars or vica versa on your paypal account and see for yourself.

I don't have a paypal account and I don't plan to set one up.
Bubbagorn,

Then i'll do it for you it's pretty much same for Europeans and Americans. ~64 euros for Europeans/59-60$ for Americans each payment provider takes different rates and as i mentioned there are always other factors involved.
The issue with being shown price in Euro instead of Dollars will be fixed, it's in works already.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.