Of Orbs of Nosferatu or the Lack Thereof.

I am unable to purchase even the Sample Orbs of Nosferatu. I was, upon first attempting to obtain more, prompted with "You must complete Legate Val-Tar's level 6 quest 'Seven Bridges of Shadan' first." I found that upon refreshing the browser, I am no longer granted the option of purchasing them; the 'Magical Orbs' section of the shop does not even appear to me unless I view by unavailable items. My alt is also unable to purchase more, though he is able to use them...How may I correct the issue? Thank you!">
Comments
Sample orbs unavailable for me as well. Orbs that require 7b rep still available. No quest regarding legarte val-tar or 7b exept of the daily ones
I too am also suffering this issue. Says I need that quest, but, when I go to him, he do not offer it. I can see the orbs in the shop, just cannot buy them.
Those orbs have no been earned, ie DE is changing all 7b quests to ROA quests! So all those that have completed the 7b quest, you're outta luck! Now you need to do the ROA to regain the use of your Orbs, oh and btw, there is also a bug with creating the samples now, but I'm sure you've figured that one out also DE?
frustrating since i don't have over 1k 7 b rep i am stuck
Candol GranThose orbs have no been earned, ie DE is changing all 7b quests to ROA quests! So all those that have completed the 7b quest, you're outta luck! Now you need to do the ROA to regain the use of your Orbs, oh and btw, there is also a bug with creating the samples now, but I'm sure you've figured that one out also DE?

If that is so, I hold it for a questionable decision for not only does Ruins of Ancient Capital seem quite a unique Battleground, but also one rather difficult and therefor, costly; most especially at lower levels.... I fear many, myself included, might simply abandon Conqueror Reputation if 7B does not remain with Ruins of Ancient Capital. It is better left to those of higher levels, a reward for having reached that level much to the like of the Sea Battle....

Also, though I have no quest of ROA, the Battle Master quest of 7B appears to be lost to me as well....
If you have completed quest you will have to get 1k seven bridges rep to use orbs.
IhitIf you have completed quest you will have to get 1k seven bridges rep to use orbs.

That is to say: there no longer exists any sort of Orbs of Nosferatu or Orbs of Fearlessness which do not require Conqueror of Seven Bridges Reputation?
IhitIf you have completed quest you will have to get 1k seven bridges rep to use orbs.
Is this quest available to "older" toons? I do not have 1k rep (I know, I know, I spent way too much time in caves and not the arena), What quest is it please, so I can check my quest book?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.