Ruins of Ancient Capital

3 Vaalors (all 3 of us in clan hall, definitely not in any fights) + 5 Sadars in queue at 01:00

01:00 Heaven's Voice: Unfortunately, there were not enough entries to start the combat. Please wait for the next battle.

Please check. Have any RoA gone since the 3 vs 3 change was made? Is this bugged? We would have loved to try the new format. Thank you.
Comments
7 vs 7 for starting RoAC but 3 vs 3 for local combats during RoAC :)
Someone should take a flag. ;)
On an unrelated note, some changes have been made to rules in the Ruins of the Ancient Capital:

• In the beginning of the battle, teams have 1 minute to prepare. During that time, they are not allowed to leave their home Fort.
• Maximum team size is now 3.
• Every warrior can deliver the enemy Flag twice. After that they can only earn more points by returning their own flag or killing enemies.

That is very poorly written. So I still need 7 in queue, but you'll max out the fights to 3 per side? I like 3 per side, my favorite in wars, so that would be a nice change, if I could find 7 players that will queue. Again today, Me and 1 sadar in queue, no one else I couldn't even get 3.

p.s. if Makoto is admin posting from alts, Thank You, makes me feel better about all the alts that have stolen my posts "> ">
20:50 Heaven's Voice: You have joined the queue: Ruins of Ancient Capital

DoT boss time. No one will queue with me. 1 Vaalor. 0 Sadars.

21:00 Heaven's Voice: Unfortunately, there were not enough entries to start the combat. Please wait for the next battle.

Will try again in 4 hours ">
Kat,
altough your initiative is good, i will not queue to a bg where you can get hit on and on and on without any place to hide and where you need a spell of immunity or you get painted a rainbow.
It's like going to a lion's nest.
pearls,
That statement surprises me, considering you already get hit on and on and on . 40 minutes of protections, with a good chance of some wins that reward valor and heroism and 7b rep. Elixir of Supremacy! We growing Vaalors do have a chance. "> Strategy can win RoA, but you'd have to go a few times to learn how. "> I have not given up, this arena was fun, and I'd like to go again.
And of course I giggled, anywhere full of big cats is my place to play. Bring on the lion's nest ">
Next server update should fix this, maximum team size should be 3.
Ihit,
3 in queue per side to get RoAC to launch? ">">
3 v 3 would make it a lot less fun on the other hand than having a full 7v7, should rather remove 7b like on terra so people have to go
01:00 Heaven's Voice: Unfortunately, there were not enough entries to start the combat. Please wait for the next battle.

2 vaalors (myself and king joffrey) and 2 sadars in queue. Are ANY of the rounds going at all? I really want to try this, but begging for people to join is getting frustrating.
00:50 Heaven's Voice: You have joined the queue: Ruins of Ancient Capital
4 vaalor, 3 sadar
and right after, still 3 of each in queue. I take it this isn't fixed yet? Will you notify us when it is so I stop wasting my time begging people to play?
Storm Kat00:50 Heaven's Voice: You have joined the queue: Ruins of Ancient Capital
4 vaalor, 3 sadar
and right after, still 3 of each in queue. I take it this isn't fixed yet? Will you notify us when it is so I stop wasting my time begging people to play?

well on terra its 7v7bg with 3v3 fights and id bet its the same for us
Clara Korn,

It's exactly as Clara says however the 3v3 fights will be "fixed/added" next week.
OK, so to avoid any more confusion: 7 people in queue required per side for RoA to go.
What happens once launched will be seen when we get in there is fine by me. I'm far more concerned about just getting this arena to fire! The 7 vs 7 makes no sense to me. We can't get 5 vs 5 SB to go, why would a 7 vs 7 arena be introduced and expected to go??

So far, noone seems to be getting any done, and that makes me a very sad kitty. This was so much fun, and with a few rounds of practice, I'm very confident the Vaalor side would learn to win, but if noone ever going, then noone will ever learn. ">">
Might as well move this post to suggestions. This battle ground is just not working the way it is set up now.

You have joined the queue: Ruins of Ancient Capital. Battle Time: 03:30 game time

Posted in clan chat, main chat, trade chat. Spammed a few friends, who posted to clan chats too.

Highest the queue got, 2/2. We need 7/7. Will try again the same time tomorrow (I hope)
Did I miss the announcement DE was kicking 7B into touch and replacing achievement and quests with RoA or given the stink Terra users raised when this was done to them has it just been slipped in without an announcement. Not being a tough level 70 I have heard enough about this new bg to avoid it and if DE thinks they can twist my arm (and that of other players) by making RoA replace 7B quests in the neph quest chain then they are sadly mistaken.
I did see 1 RoA link, happy about that. But now the warning is wrong. at 00:25 (for example), Heaven's Voice said we had RoA in 10 minutes, when actually it started at 00:30. Please fix the warning.

Hope to see a queue go tonight and tomorrow, lots, it's battle steel, best time to try something new!
rhatmes,

There is no announcement for kicking 7 bridges yet and you'll be able to do them. Also seven bridges for time being count towards these quests.
Seems now only top damage gets heroism?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.